Friday, March 28, 2008

Special section for the pizza party

Thursday, we had a pizza party,
the same as the one in EAP II.
But this time something changed,
our funny instructor Murray and Scott began to play guitar for all of us;
at the same time,
we played a game:
a spoon with an attractive golf ball on it should be passed from the first person to the last one,
some one who dropped the ball should lined up after five people behind him or her.
Fortunately, I didn't attend this as I got the pizza quite early!! HAHAHA
Then I ate in EDC 173 with John, Felicio, around me. 
Incident 1:
A beautiful girl with black long hair and reddish lips came into the classroom,
she stood beside me, eating her pizza.
at that time, John was away, 
watching Murray and Scott's singing children's song (according to Murray's saying).
I let her sit down at his seat.
Then I we learned a little bit about each other,
she was a Korean girl but not from Seoul (don't be over excited),
and she'd been here for about 10 mths.
I lost myself in her....

Back, I saw Slava playing guitar outside wiht Murray's guitar,
and I had the impulse to play a Chinese song "Friends"for all the others,
however, when Murray's guitar was in my hand,
I was about to play,
Oh, No!! I forgot how to play suddenly.
Incident 2:
John and Felix called me to play badminton, since no one there wanted to have classes,
I left.
After I put on my badminton clothes,
John called me that there was no slot for us to play!!
Then I came back to school with my writing textbook for Ilana's Grammar class ( I didn't meant to)

Back,
Luckily, I caught up the "last chance for romance": Murray's final solo with guitar.
And we even took pictures,
how lucky I was!! hahahaha
I learned some terms of in guitar playing from our incredibly, and remarkably invincible lovely Murray: strum, and finger pick (so to spell).

That's the whole process of the pizza party!! GoooooooooooooooDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

!$^%$*#^!*$^#
ok, I have been here.

David Sun said...

pass...pass...
i want bigger pieces of pizza...

Anton said...

It was really interestin party because we could hear how our teachers playing gitar and even sing...