Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hehe! Life is like this!

Last saturday evening,
I played badminton again,
I went back to my favorite badminton court again.
I didn't play very well that time,
just trying to find the feeling back.
I smashed a lot,
but few of those smashes worked well.
The speed was slow, and the bird didn't go the way I wanted it to go.
Anyway, I played it.
I ordered an iMac online last Friday,
but because some technique problems,
I had to cancel the purchase;
however, the commodity had already been shipped.
I could just return it, but I have to pay for the post fees and the 10% charge.
At the same time, my pot was on fire!!! Jesus!
I quickly turned the stove off, and put the pot into the sink immediately.
The whole house was safe after that.
The next day, I went to school, got my term paper back.
Holy Cow~! I passed!!!! I was so happy.
After back home,
I nearly got charged by my landlord that I didn't turn off the lights in my room.
This morning, I got up at six and arrived at school at 7:30 in order to attend a lecture,
however, they have a test today. Gees!
After that I felt a terrible discomfort in my stomach.
Before the reading class,
my housemate Jethro told me that he just thought of a way to solve my laptop infection problems.
hehehe
Life is like this!
Accident is depended by luck; meanwhile, accident hides itself behind luck! (it is a Chinese proverb : 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。)
But I should always be optimistic!!!!!!!!!!!!
"This, this is who I am,
I hope you understand.
and this is what I wanna be."
(Lyrics of Angela Ammon's "This Is Who I Am")

No comments: