Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Concert!!!

I went to Avril Lavigne's best damn tour tonight!!!
REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY CCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
On the ticket,
it said the concert would start at 7:00.
I arrived there inside the Saddledome, at floor,
at 7:00.
Soon after I arrived,
the preconcert began.
I tested the environment around me:
Really Good!!
About half an hour later,
Concert began.
Avril jumped out wearing a symbolically classic sexy dress,
singing "girlfriend"!!!
Screaming......................................................................................................................................................
Jumping.........................................................................................................................................................
Waving hands.............................................................................................................................................
Pictures....................................................................................................................................................
I screamed, jumped, waved hands, and took pictures with my tiny Nokia 73.
As I was at floor,
I could see her really clearly!
She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole concert seemed to be a little bit short,
I love it so much!!!
Reason !: This is the first concert I've ever seen on live, and stand at floor, so close to the stage!!!
Reason 2: Avril Lavigne is my favorite idol!!!
Reason 3: Most of my depress accumulated before, because of constant failure in my essays and term paper, has gone away!!!!!!
I love this concert!!!!
I love this crazy experience!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deeph said...

Wow, it's great to read you had so much fun; in addition, you shouldn't care about what other people think about your favorite artists, if you like them, you like them; however, if you really like this rock music you might want to get more into it and start listening to the classic artists from the last century. Next to that, I got a tip for you, which I used when I was younger, to emprove your English while you're listening to your favourite (English) music: google on "lyrics" and the name of your artist or song (or both), and you will find the text of the song so you can read along while you are listening.
Greetz,
FF