Monday, November 5, 2007

Why could I be sleepy?

I'm sleepy!!
When doing my homework today
I just couldn't help sleeping on the desk.
I slept as dead as a log.
I even snored!!
Jesus!!!
I've already become lazy.
That's not me.
I should always be energetic!!
I should always be dynamic!!
I should always be enthusiastic in everything!!
I don't wanna be sleepy when it's time 4 me to be cheerful!!
I don't wanna be sleepy when I'm asked to do important things!!
I don't even wanna be sleepy when I feel like sleeping!!!
All these mean that I have a weak will power!!
It's high time I found sth. to stimulate myself 2 make me awake and energetic!!!
Gimme a YONEX badminton raquet and a YONEX feather shuttlecock,
and a green YONEX badminton court and a D Lin, I wanna play with him!!

All of the above was writen when sleeping!! Not totally real!!But still something real!!!

2 comments:

Amin said...

lol. I happy that you liked her. ;)

Regina said...

Dont tell me it's too much homework! Have you tried drinking coffee?