Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pizza Party!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
There were no any classes this afternoon!!
It's so good!!!
But for me,
studying is good,
because I'm always studyng,
even when I'm playng,
I can learn something from it.
At 12:00 p.m.
pizza party began.
When we went out our classroom,
JESUS!!!
A pile of students were gathering there, waiting.
We went first,
for those service tables were near the LEAP office ,
as well as our classroom.
I got 3 pieces,
Dave gave me his biggest one because of his poor appetite,
I had an extra ticket from Camille,
then got a meat lover pizza.
I went to our own classroom to enjoy them.
Some of my classmates took pictures.
Lana, Oksana, Yun...
hahahahaha
Besides, today I was introduced to a new kinda drink called "Canada Dry"
which is ginger ales.
It just tasted like Sprite.
But it also tasted like a mix of 7up with garlic and ginger!!!

5 comments:

Amin said...

7up with garlic and ginger?? OMG!

Amin said...

Due to your comment, I think a good girlfriend is one of the best things in the world; however, a bad one is the worst thing in the world!!! I do not know if I stimulated you again or not!?!

Amin said...

Again me! man, you should find a girlfriend, not to make one!!!! ;) I hope you find a really good one.

Amin said...

Yes, it's me! I think there is no rule in such things. It just happens by itself. You can not choose time, place or sometimes even the person!!

Hadline said...

Hi Nick!

I love Canada Dry! I discovered it the first time in Calgary! I like the taste. I think it is even better than Sprite;