Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rich or Not??


Today, I went to the Chinook centre.
When I went to a store called "Athletic world",
I saw two boys picking caps.
Those caps are really good,
but the price are all high.
Then I went away.
On the C-train,
I saw that two boys as well.
They were showing their new bought caps all the way.
Jesus!! They bought more than 6 caps!!
I looked at them strangely with a smirk on my face.
I was thinking that they were so crazy and naive, funny little boys!!
Then, one of them retorted with a false eye contact 'We Are Rich!!!'
meaning I am poor, they looked down upon me!
But, do you think they are rich or not?
Basically,
their money must come from their parents not themselves since they were obviously younger than me.
Moreover, they just knew how to make themselves look cool!
They don't have basic manners that they should respect everyone!!
Besides, we Chinese are not poor.
We have our own spirits, widom, qualities which they're never unable to catch up with!!
We respect everyone,
We are wise,
We are grateful to the world!!
So,
I don't hate that boy but I wanna thank him.
He made my goal one step clearer
that I come here to be rich,
to be respected by everyone,
to get high profile!!
So I have to work hard!!!
And I wanna fetch my parents here and give them better life, let them experience what is wealth, what is happiness, and what is their son!!!
I'm poor now, but I'm rich in the future!!

6 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

haha
They probably don't have N73

Yolanda said...

hei guy,take it easy,i think u can achieve your goal

Krist v said...

wow !
I believe hard- working -Nick will catch the goal :D .
but i dont think we have to care much about rich or not ? Some are rich but they even are not very happy.:)
What is your real goal in life ? Rich and luxury life or a happy life and enough money to have a normal life ?:D

Amin said...

I like the way you expressed yourself.

Amin said...

You are really anti feminism!!! ;)

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com

welcome to my blog. haha