Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Halloween!! HAHAHA!!


Today is my first Halloween.
I brought a mask to school,
which mask appears in a movie called 'Scary Movie'
And during the day,
our main instructor Regina gave us candies;
I took 2.
It was really dilicious,
maybe because today is Halloween,
and I'm a child today. HAHA
after class,
I took 2 candies again.
After school,
I finished my homework at once.
Then I went to play on campus.
I went to play pool with John.
After that,
Yao came out from work and offered me chicken wings..
Wow!! Smell GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!
After I went back home,
several minutes later,
one kid around 10 yrs old and 3 beautiful teenage girls came to knock on our door,
and shouting "Trick or Treat".
I just had two candies at hand,
so I brought them out with my mask on.
I opened the door and asked:
Here are two, which one do you want?
That little boy said,'I want this one' taking one of the two,
another beautiful young girl said,' take both, I like orange one.'
but I just had two.
So the other girl retorted pityfully,' AAhh, you're kidding me!!'
haha
what an interesting halloween it was!!!
I'm Lovin' It!!

1 comment:

yun said...

What? I missed candies. hmmmmm. I was absent. Today's your playing, "moderous" looked real. ^^