Friday, October 5, 2007

One Month After...(My Ambition)

I've already been here for 1 months or more. But I've just explored a tiny corner of Calgary.
SO SAD!!!
I wanna explore more...

Calgary is a beautiful place,I think.

It supposed to be a beautiful city,

and I'm loving it!!!

Boys here are handsome,

Girls here are beautiful,

Almost all the guys here are warm-hearted.

No racial discrimination here,

or maybe I haven't met yet.

My tasks is to be the best student in the U of C ,

step by step,

gradually,

beat ev'ryone in this university.

Everyone looks up to me!!

Everyone consider me as a best-ever hero!!

The world needs me!!

The Solar System needs me!!

The Milky Galaxy needs me!!

The whole universe needs me! ,

NICK

You are the president of the universe!!!!!!

2 comments:

Davy said...

Yo dude. Nick c u tuseday. have a nice break.

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

It's really hard to find you blog because yours is not on Regina's list....
whatever, I found eventually~~~~~