Friday, October 19, 2007

Totally out of shape!!













After the 3-hour essay today,
I went to play badmiton in the afternoon with my friends
Jerry, John, Terence and Mark.
At first,
I played really well.
Everyone who played with me was under my control.
But when our men's double began,
things began to turn bad.
Jerry and I won the first 5 games,
and it was almost on me.
However, after that,
unwanted things happened on me!!
I turned lazier,
I was unwilling to catch the ball.
And even my favorite: jump smash,
I'd not enough force to accomplish it well!!
Minute by minute,
I began to play in a strange way,
no strategies,no proper steps
At last,
no energy!!!
I was too tired,
I'd worn out!!
That wasn't my real level of playing badminton,
my level is much higher than that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on!
DO more exercise, you will be perfect again!
You are a good boy!