Sunday, February 24, 2008

Must I have a dream?

Dream a dream,
every day has a dream, has a dream...
I feel that I dream every night.
Sometimes those dreams are fairly beautiful,
however sometimes, they are quite awful!!
Sometimes I may dream about things I've been longing for,
however sometimes, I may meet with those people I hate.
But why do those people I hate appear in my important parties and celebrate together with me?
Why are those things I've longing for taken away by others in my dream?
Why do just a little bit of my endeavor get paid back?
Why do those impossible things happen in my dream??
I know that my luck is either bad or nil,
which means that I either have bad luck or no luck,
but it's all in reality,
how come in my dreams are the same?
Am I suffering a night terror?
Is my life supposed to be like this that I must be a loser for this whole life?
I don't believe in God!!
I always believe in myself!!
I always believe that my life must be dominated only by myself!!
And I did have obtained something I wanted,
I did have changed something I didn't like.
They seem to have proved it!!
However, why do so many extra factors that impede what I'm accomplishing???
Why? Why? Why?
I can't even defend those accidental factors from pulling my steps!!
If I didn't have dreams,
maybe I will never write all of these;
If I didn't have dreams,
maybe I will never trust the God!!
Everyone told me that I'm an optimistic boy!
I hope it is true,
and I hope it can bring me benefits,
even half of my endeavor pay-back.
Must I have a dream??
I don't know what dreams are now!!
Just consider them as garbage,
a kind of relax in life..
Reality is everything!!
Must I have a dream?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll keep on fighting against everything till I get what I want!!!

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Your blogs are always certainly passionate!

Oksana said...

Hi Nick,
I just want to say that dreams help us to become alive and they give rest to our brain.
You may die if you don't have dreams... JK
Wish you to dream about Yuliya Tymoshenko :) JK again