Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...Yepee!!!

Firstly, let me finish our instructor's mission.
as follows:
Editing other's essay is good for me.
I did this in China frequently.
By doing this,
I can find a lot of mistakes from their works,
in the meantime,
they can find ours!!
Most importantly,
those tiny mistakes that we can hardly find them out all by ourselves can be found out by others easily.
And always,
these tiny mistakes determines a successful essay...


That's all that I can throw up on this topic,
I feel it extremely challenging to throw up 250 on this topic,
Forgive me pls, Dr. Ilana,
I'll compensate you via praying for you everyday (I mean it)...

What I wanna say,
what I'm gonna express myself is,
err...
basically,
em...
Happy Chinese New Year !!!!
The New Year's Eve is on Feb 6.
Usually on that night,
family members MUST get together and share a gorgeous feast!!!
Watching the show on TV,
eating snacks!!
I do miss that time very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are a lot of shows that will last 4 more hrs.
and till ten more seconds before 12:00 a.m.,
they'll count down seconds till 12:00.
then, the clock bell rings!!
FANCY FIREWORKS, FIRECRACKERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!
We call a lot of our relatives, friends, and even colleagues, classmates, and teachers,
to say "Happy New Year" and other blessing idioms and, or phrases, poems to them...
We call it "Bai Nian"
some family will paste two sentences poems on to the frame of gates.
On the first day of Lunar New Year,
we'll visit a lot of people's house,
and give red bags that have money in it to "children of all ages" (Murray's wds).
I always get a lot,
and store them in a bank....
Besides,
on Lunar Jan 1st,
almost every children wear new clothes (except those poor, I always appropriate part of my red bag money and donate it to them)
after the New Year's Day,
ppl often go out to travel together..
Plum blossom is on during those days,
snapping photos in parks, gardens....
being together with parents and relatives and friends...
How good that make me feel!!!!
I'll never forget that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna go back to CHina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crying, Sobbing...........

5 comments:

Oksana said...

Happy New Year! All the best in the New Year!
P.S. Dont forget to invite some girls to your celebration or you are still working on that? :) JK

Amin said...

Hi Nick, nice blog dude ;) do you still play Badminton?!?

yun said...

I totally understand you. I miss my country many times too. We also celebrate lunar new year. I miss especially traditional Korean food in that day... ^^

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, your blog is kind of like a poem!

Jason said...

Oh man, can you write a paragraph Please. Anyway, happy new year.