Saturday, December 15, 2007

After the Finals

What a short semester!!!
The finals have gone.
When hearing this, my friends in China just can't believe it.
As they're just preparing for their mid-term!!
However,
we don't have Chinese New Year here,
people here don't celebrate it.
They celebrate Christmas instead.
Anyway,
my housemates promised me that they'll celebrate Chinese New Year with me and Jethro.
I hope that this could make me feel less homesick.
That night, I just can meet my parents, my grandma online,
talk to each other, watch them sharing dumplings,
appreciating fireworks and firecrackers at 0:00 of February 7.
How I wish I could be with them!!
be with my sisters,
be with my brothers,
be with my uncles,
playing together on a islet on the Taihu Lake,
setting firecrackers and fireworks,
watching Spring Festival Night Show,
playing "gun battle" with boys next door.
Haha..
I miss China,
I miss my parents and relatives,
I miss my hometown,
I miss everything happened in the past.
But I'm a grown-up now,
I gotta look forward,
Always!!
I should seek for a splendid tomorrow,
I should struggle for it!!!
Always Keep Holding On!!

No comments: